乐观做生意
Billy: My old friend, how's business?
比利:老朋友,生意进展得如何?
Michael: Better than usual. Thanks for asking.
迈克尔:比往常好,
乐观做生意
。多谢你关心。Billy: You seem to be in a good mood.
比利:你看起来心情不错。
Michael: I am trying to have a positive attitude toward my job and my life.
迈克尔:我正试图以一种积极的`态度看待我的工作和人生。
Billy: Always look on the bright side, right?
比利:时刻看到事物光明的一面,是吗?
Michael: Right you are, my friend.
迈克尔:你说得对,我的朋友,
资料共享平台
《乐观做生意》()。Billy: That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
比利:只要你没有被打倒,你就会变得更强壮。
Michael: So you ar
e saying, "it's all good."迈克尔:所以你说“一切都好”。
Billy: Keeping a positive attitude will help you find and keep and enjoy your job. It will also help in other business situations.
比利:保持乐观的态度会让你找到工作,并乐于从事你的工作。这样对于其它的生意状况也有帮助。
Michael: Go on, tell me more. I am very interesting in hearing more.
迈克尔:接着讲,我很想了解更多。