双语美文《再别康桥》

时间:2016-07-04 09:34:30
染雾
分享
WORD下载 PDF下载 投诉

  Saying Goodbye To Cambridge Again 再别康桥

  Xu Zhimo 徐志摩

  Very quietly I take my leave, 轻轻的我走了,

  As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;

  Quietly I wave goodbye 我轻轻的招手,

  To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西边的云彩.

  The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,

  Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘;

  Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艳影,

  Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心头荡漾.

  The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,

  Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇;

  In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

  I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草!

  That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那树荫下的一潭,

  Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;

  Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻间,

  Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀着彩虹似的梦.

  To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 寻梦?撑一支长篙,

  To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯.

  Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 满载一船星辉,

  And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌.

  But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,

  Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫;

  Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏虫也为我沉默,

  Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!

  Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,

  As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的来;

  Gently I flick my sleeves , 我挥一挥衣袖,

  Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩.

  1928年11月6日 十一月六日中国海

双语美文《再别康桥》

手机扫码分享

Top