这是一段关于外贸质量调查的情景对话,一起来看看吧。
quality research 质量调查
a: good morning, can i speak to mrs. smith?
早上好,我能和史密斯太太讲话吗?
b: speaking please. this is mrs. smith.
请讲。我就是史密斯太太。
a: oh, hello. mrs. smith, i'm market surveyor from china anycall. you bought a cellular phone from our company on august 14th, didn't you?
你好,史密斯太太。我是中国三星公司的市场调查员。你在8月14日购买了我们公司的一部手机,对吗?
b: yes, that's right.
是的。
a: what do you think of it since you've started to use it?
从开始使用,你觉得它怎么样啊?
b: er... generally speaking, it's not bad.
嗯,总体来说,还不错。
a: any suggestions for us?
有没有什么意见呢?
b: hmm... the battery of this cellular phone seems to be exhausted quite easily. yesterday i made three calls, no more than 60 minutes, and it ran out. how surprising!
嗯……这部手机的电池好像一下子就用完了。我昨天打了三个电话,总共通话时间不到60分钟,就没有电了,真是奇怪。
a: i'm sorry to hear that. for this problem, we'll send an engineer to your home within two couples of days to fix that. is that ok?
我很抱歉听到这个消息。我们将在四天之内派一名工程师到你家去解决这个问题,行吗?
b: very good. thanks. i'm looking forward to that.
太好了,谢谢。我待着。
a: thank you very much for your precious advice. we'll do as much as we can. bye.
谢谢你对我们产品的支持。我们将竭尽我们所能。再见。
b: bye.
再见。
重点讲解
1.look forward to something/doing someting 欣然待某事物
we're so much looking forward to seeing you again.
我们非常待再见到你。
we look forward to hearing from you s
oon.我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。
if you do, after the first such evening out, you will certainly look forward to the next!
如果能做到这样,初次尝过甜头之后,你就一定会很待下一次的晚宴了!
2.ran out v. 耗尽;抛弃
耗尽:
when the food ran out, they subsisted on lamp oil and sulfur-tainted water until their eventual rescue.
当食物耗尽时,他们就靠喝灯油以及被硫磺污染过的水苦苦支撑,最终成功获救。
such a short distance would raise the possibility the pilot ran out of fuel.
如此短的距离即坠毁,可能是因为飞机燃油已经耗尽。
抛弃:
he ran out on his own responsibility, deserting his wife and son.
他抛弃了妻儿,背弃了自己的责任。
originally i have for you is it just using value. ran out, they abandoned, what am i?
原来我对你来说只是拥有利用价值。用完了,就抛弃, 你当我是什么?