Now that I'm older and go to fifth grade. I don't say I should come in the booth, but can't we at least be friends?
现在我长大了 要上五年级了 就算不能进放映室 但至少能和你做朋友吧?
-"I choose my friends for looks,my enemies for intelligence." You're too foxy to be my friend.
"以外表选朋友 以智慧选敌人" 你太聪明 不能当朋友
I always tell my children... "Be careful how you choose your friends."
我经常告诉我的孩子 交友要谨慎
-You haven't got any children.
你又没有小孩
-When I do, I'll tell them.
等我有了 我就会说呀
-Don't you like anything about it?
难道就没有喜欢的地方吗
-Oh, it grows on you.
日久生情 多少有点呀
Sometimes you listen and the house is full of people giggling and laughing. Then you're happy too.
有时候 你听到满屋子人又笑又叫 你也会很开心
It makes you feel good to hear them. Like you're the one who made them laugh,who made them forget their troubles.
那种感觉很好 仿佛是你在逗他们笑 让他们忘记烦恼
That part I like.
这些我很喜欢
"If you have no faith in me,have faith in what you see."
"就算你不相信我 也要相信你的眼睛"
-When she smiles, you feel like...I don't know.
她的微笑让你觉得...我也不知道怎么说
-Love.
这就是爱
I know how it is...The blue-eyed ones are the worst.
我知道那种感觉 蓝眼睛的女人最难追
No matter what you do,they'll never be your friends. Nothing for it.
不管你怎么做 都没有用 都成不了朋友
The bigger the man,the deeper his imprint. And if he loves, he suffers, knowing it's a dead-end street.
越是煎熬 越刻骨铭心 爱了就要受苦 明知没有结果
-That's nice,what you just said. But sad.
你说的这番话好美 也好悲伤
-I didn't say it. It was John Waynein "The Shepherd of the Hills."
不是我说的 是约翰·韦恩说的
Don't even try. With feelings,there's nothing to understand...and no way to explain.
别白费力气了 感情是说不清道不明的
-Oh, you made the world!
嘿嘿 算你是老大 世界是你创造的行了吧
-With due respect to the Lord who made the world in 2, 3 days...
我无意冒犯上帝 他三两下就创造了世界
I'd have taken a bit longer...but in all modesty,I would've done it better.
我会比他慢一点 但是品质会比他好些
-Like I said...you always have an answer.
我说了 你总是知道答案
-Just for you, Toto,I'll tell you a story. Let's sit down a minute. Misery of miseries.
我给你说个故事 先坐下...我这把老骨头真要命
Once upon a time, a king gave a feast for the loveliest princesses in the realm.
从前...有个国王为他的公主举办宴会
Now, a soldier who was standing guard saw the king's daughter go by.
有个卫兵见到公主走过
She was the most beautiful one...and he instantly fell in love with her.
她实在太美了 他立刻坠入情网
But what could a poor soldier do when it came to the daughter of the king?
但是卑微的士兵 哪配得上公主?
Well, at last he succeeded in meeting her...and he told her he could no longer live without her.
后来 他终于有机会告诉她 他不能没有她
The princess was so taken by the depth of his feeling...that she said to the soldier...
公主深深受到感动 她告诉士兵
"If you can wait...for 100 days and 100 nights under my balcony...then at the end of it,I shall be yours."
你如果连续100个昼夜 都守在我的阳台下 我就以心相许
With that, the soldier went and waited one day...two days, then ten,then twenty.
于是 士兵去等了1天...2天 10天 20天
And every evening, the princess looked out of her window, but he never moved!
每晚公主都看到他在窗外等着
During rain, during wind, during snow, he was always there.
刮风下雨 他都等着
Birds shat on his head,bees stung him...but he didn't budge.
小鸟在他头上歇脚 蜜蜂也去蜇他 他还是不动
After ninety nights, he had become all dried up, all white.
90天过去了 他已经变得苍白虚弱
I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.
我不想再听你讲 我要听别人来讲你
Don't come back. Don't think about us. Don't look back. Don't write. Don't give in to nostalgia.Forget us all.
不准回来 不准想到我们 不准回头 不准写信 想家时要熬住 忘了我们
lf you do and you come back,don't come see me. I won't let you in my house.Understand?
要是你失败逃回来 不要来见我 我不会让你见我 懂吗?
-Thank you. For everything you've done for me.
谢谢 谢谢你为我做的一切
-Whatever you end up doing,love it. The way you loved the projection booth when you were a little squirt.
要热爱你的工作 就像小时候热爱放映机一样
You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to do.
你走是对的 你达成了心愿
When I call you,a different woman always answers.
每次打你电话 都是不同的女人接电话
But I never heard in any of their voices... that they really loved you.
但是在她们的声音里 我都听不到爱
I would've known.
我应该明白的
All the same, I'd have liked...to see you settled...loving someone.
有时真想...看到你定下来...有心爱的人
But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go, Toto.
但你属于罗马 这里太阴沉了 忘了她吧 多多
Tears streamed from his eyes. He couldn't hold them back. He didn't even have the strength to sleep.
双眼不听使唤...流下泪来 甚至睡觉的力气也没有了
And all that time,the princess watched him.
这一切都看在公主眼里
At long last,it was the 99th night...and the soldier stood up,took his chair...and left.
到了第99夜 士兵起身 搬起椅子...走了
-What? At the end?
啊? 就这样?
-At the very end.
对...这就是结局
And don't ask what it means.I don't know. If you understand it,you tell me.
别问我含意 我也不晓得 你明白了要告诉我
-You haven't seen her?
有她的消息吗?
-No. And no one knows where she is. Probably that's how it was meant to be.
没 也没人有她的消息 也许这是天意
-We, each of us, have a star to follow. Get out of here. This land is cursed.
人人都有所追寻 离开这里 这里被诅咒了
Living here day by day...you think it's the center of the world.
每天待在这里 会把这里当成全世界
You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave...a year, two years.
会相信事情一成不变 离开之后 过个几年
When you come back,everything's changed. The thread's broken.
再回来时 一切都会变 你会断了牵挂
What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone.
不再追寻 不再拥有
You have to go away for a long time...many years...before you can come back and find your people.
你得离开一阵子 去闯一闯 再回到亲友身边
The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.
回到这片故土 但是现在不行 你比我还盲目
-Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda?
是谁讲的? 贾利·古柏? 詹姆斯·史都华? 亨利·方达?
-No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life...is much harder.
不 多多 这不是电影对白 这是我的心里话 人生与电影不同 人生...要辛苦多了
Get out of here. Go back to Rome.You're young...the world is yours. And I'm old.
离开这里 去罗马 你还年轻 世界是你的 我已经老了
更多相关文章阅读
1.电影经典台词
2.天堂电影院经典台词
3.《天堂电影院》经典台词
4.解放经典台词
5.经典台词对白
6.想你经典台词
7.龙猫经典台词
8.LOL经典台词
9.心术经典台词