动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词

时间:2016-08-05 07:16:26
染雾
分享
WORD下载 PDF下载 投诉

《功夫熊猫》很好的诠释了中国功夫的神髓,各个人物个性明显:乌龟大师的睿智、师父的心事、阿宝的执着、娇虎的聪明勇敢冲动、仙鹤的厚道、金猴的沉稳、灵蛇的善良、螳螂的热心、大龙的勇猛和残暴、平先生的智慧和山管家的胆小。本文是大学网unjs.com小编精心编辑的功夫熊猫1台词,希望能帮助到你!

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词

-Dad: Po! Get up!

Po,快起床!

Po. What are you doing up there?

Po,你磨蹭啥呢?

-Po: Nothing.

没啥。

Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇

Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.

Po!快点,都误了生意了。

-Po: Coming!

来啦……

Sorry, dad.

对不起,老爸

-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.

对不起可变不出面条来。

What were you

doing up there?

你在搞什么名堂?

All that noise.

稀里哗啦的。

-Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.

没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。

-Dad: About what?

什么梦?

What were you dreaming about?

梦到什么了?

-Po: What was I...?

梦到了……我梦见了……

I was dreaming about...

我梦见了……

...noodles.

……面条。

-Dad: Noodles?

面条?

You were really dreaming about noodles?

你真梦见面条了?

-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

没错。不然还能梦见啥?

Careful! That soup is sharp.

小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。

-Dad: Oh, happy day!

哦,太让人高兴了!

My son finally having the noodle dream!

我儿子终于梦到面条了!

You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.

哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!

This is a sign, Po.

sign: 迹象

这是个好兆头,Po。

-Po: A sign of what?

什么好兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.

entrust: 委托 ingredient: 原料

我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。

Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!

destiny: 命运 take over: 继承

这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。

As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...

就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,

...who won it from a friend in mahjong.

mahjong: 麻将

这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。

-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.

老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。

-Dad: No, it was the dream.

不,这是注定的梦。

We are noodle folk.

folk: 特定集团中的人

我们是面条世家,

Broth runs through our veins.

broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉

流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。

-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?

可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?

Something besides noodles?

除了面条之外的?

-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,

其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,

I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.

曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。

-Po: Why didn't you?

那你干吗不做?

-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.

因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,

Can you imagine me making tofu?

你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?

Tofu.

豆腐?

No! We all have our place in this world.

别提了!我们各有其命。

Mine is here,

我就是面条命,

and yours is...

而你……

-Po: I know, is here.

我知道了,也是面条命。

-Dad: No!it's at tables 2, 5, 7 and 12.

错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。

Service with a smile.

别忘了微笑服务。

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词

-Narrator: Legend tells of a legendary warrior...

legend: 传奇 legendary: 传奇的 warrior: 武士

传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士,

whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

他的功夫出神入化。

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.

in search of: 寻找 foe: 敌人

他走遍天涯,独孤求败,

-Demon: I see you like to chew.

chew: 咀嚼,咬

你挺喜欢吃啊,

Maybe you should chew on my fist!

有种就吃了我的拳头!

-Narrator: The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.

武士一言不发,因为正忙着吃,

Then he swallowed.

然后一口吞下,

And then he spoke.

开口道:

“Enough talk. Let's fight! Shashabooey! Shashabooey!”

“别废话,动手吧!沙哈波易!沙哈波易!”

-Narrator: He was so deadly in fact

他的一招一式如此彪悍

that his enemies would go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness.

exposure: 暴露 pure: 完全的 awesomeness: 敬畏

他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿

-Demon: My eyes!

我的眼睛!

-Rabbit1: He's too awesome!

awesome: 令人惊叹的

他太彪悍了!

-Rabbit2: And attractive!

太有魅力了!

-Rabbit1: How Can We repay you?

我们何以回报?

-Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness.

awesomeness: 非凡的

伟大不求回报

Or attractiveness.

attractiveness: 魅力

迷人更无所需

Kablooey! Kablooey!

哼哼哈哈!哼哼哈哈!

-Narrator: It mattered not how many foes he faced.

他征战无数

They were no match for his body!

无人堪与匹敌,

Never before had a panda been so feared!

从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,

And so loved.

又让人如此爱戴。

Even the most heroic heroes in China,

即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们

the Furious Five,

furious: 凶猛的

勇猛五杰,

bowed in respect to this great master.

也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下。

-Monkey: We should hang out.

hang out: 出去

咱出去玩玩怎样?

-Warrior: Agreed.

同意。

-Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait.

但出去玩的事情得先放一边,

Because when you're facing the 10 000 demons of shemon Mountain

demon: 恶魔

因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,

there's only one thing that matters and that's...

正经事只有一件,就是……

-Monkey: Po! Get up!

Po,快起床!

You'll be later for work!

要误了生意了!

-Po: What?

什么?

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词

一切皆有可能。

往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

亂則不明。但若心如止水,……答案便盡現眼前。

世間無巧合。

你所要做的就是相信,你必須完全相信。

真英雄無不謙遜有加。

一件事特別與否,全在于你的心如何看待。根本沒有秘方。

你太在意過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣。

有句諺語說得好:昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。但是今天是一個禮物。這就是爲什麽要把它叫做“現在”。

看看這棵樹,我無法強迫它開花愉悅我,時機未到我也不能讓它結果。

[动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词]

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词

手机扫码分享

Top