职场上英语

时间:2019-06-01 05:23:36
染雾
分享
WORD下载 PDF下载 投诉

职场上常用英语范文

  社会中的政治和经济密不可分,在职场中职场政治和个人能力同样密不可分,职场中的精英们个个有能力,懂政治,这一点官场最为尤甚。个人能力表现为时间掌控能力、知识水平、现场问题解决能力,职场政治能力表现为判断自身所处环境的能力。下面为大家带来职场上英语,快来看看吧。

  职场上英语1

  如何认清公司部门的英文标识名称?

  总公司 Head Office

  分公司 Branch Office

  营业部 Business Office

  人事部 Personnel Department

  人力资源部Human Resources Department

  总务部 General Affairs Department

  财务部 General Accounting Department

  销售部 Sales Department

  促销部 Sales Promotion Department

  国际部 International Department

  出口部 Export Department

  进口部 Import Department

  公共关系 Public Relations Department

  广告部 Advertising Department

  企划部 Planning Department

  产品开发部 Product Development Department

  研发部 Research and Development Department(R&D)

  秘书室 Secretarial Pool

  祝贺信 Congratulation Letter

  1. Dear Mr. / Ms,

  On the occasion of the 35th anniversary of your National Day, please accept our heartiest congratulations. May the trade connections between our countries continue to develop with each passing day!

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐,

  值此国庆三十五周年之际,请接受我们最真诚的祝贺。愿我们两国之间的贸易联系持续发展。

  你诚挚的

  2. Dear Mr. Minister

  Allow me to convey my congratulations on your promotion to Minister of Trade. I am delighted that many years service you have given to your country should have been recognized and appreciated.

  We wish you success in your new post and look forward to closer cooperation with you in the development of trade between our two countries.

  Sincerely

  尊敬的部长先生,

  请允许我向您升任贸易部长表示祝贺。多年来你对国家的贡献被认可,欣赏,我非常高兴。我们祝愿您在新的职位取得成功,期待我们两国在贸易发展上进一步合作。

  诚挚的

  (回信)

  Dear Mr. / Ms,

  Thank you for your letter conveying congratulations on my appointment. I wish also to thank you for the assistance you have given me in my work and look forward to better cooperation in the future.

  Sincerely

  尊敬的先生/小姐,

  感谢你来信对我的任命表达的祝贺。我也感谢您对我的工作给予的支持,并期望未来能有更好的合作。

  诚挚的

  Introductions 介始

  1. Hi, I’m Lin Qing. Where are you from?

  你好,我是林清,你是哪的?

  注释:be from,从哪里来,哪的人。

  2. I’m Jane Smith,from America.Just call me Jane .

  我是简 史密斯,来自美国。叫我简好了。

  注释:史密斯是姓,简才是名字,朋友之间常常只称呼名字。

  3. This is Jane, my classmate.

  这是简,我的同学。

  4. I’d like to introduce my friend Linda to you.

  我想把我的朋友林达介绍给你。

  注释: I would like to do something ,“我想做某某”,这是礼貌正式的说法,是非常重要的句型。

  5. John, I’d like you to meet ny friend Lily.

  约翰,来,我给你介绍一下我的朋友丽丽。

  注释:I would like you to do something ,也是礼貌正式的说法,是非常重要的句型。

  6 .My name is Peter Jones.May I know your name,please?

  我叫皮特琼斯。请问您尊姓大名?

  注释:May I know your name,please?,是问对方姓名的一种正式的说法。

  李阳老师总结谈判中最常用30个句子

  在广交会上,中国人想如何造句,用什么时态,而外国人在挖空心思压低价格。正是这不公平的现象促使李阳老师毅然辞去广东电视台记者和播音员的工作,投身到提高全民族英语水平宏伟事业中去!用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认识和强烈的民族自豪感和自信心。中国需要谈判高手,平等的发展机会要靠中国人自己去创造!下面我们为大家精选出各类谈判中使用最频繁,最有效的句子,我们把它叫做“谈判口语要素”,大量地脱口而出这些口语要素,必将使你在瞬息万变的谈判桌上游刃有余。

  1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

  在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

  2、We are ready.

  我们准备好了。

  3、I know I can count on you.

  我知道我可以相信你。

  4、Tust me.

  请相信我。

  5、We are here to solve problems.

  我们是来解决问题的。

  6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

  这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

  7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

  我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

  8、I need more information.

  我需要更多的信自。

  9、Not in the long run.

  从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

  10、Let me explain to you why .

  让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。

  11、That’s the basic problem.

  这是最基本的问题。

  12、Let’s compromise.

  让我们还是各退一步吧。嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。

  13、It depends on what you want.

  那要视贵方的需要而定。没那么正规的.场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。

  14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.

  时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

  15、Are you negotiable?

  你还有商量的余地吗?

  16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

  我肯定还有商量的余地。

  17、We have another plan.

  我们还有一个计划。准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!

  18、Let’s negotiate the price.

  让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

  19、We could add it to the agenda.

  我们可以把它也列入议程。

  20、Thanks for reminding us.

  谢谢你的提醒。

  21、Our position on the issue is very simple.

  我们的意见很简单。

  22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.

  希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

  23、We have done a lot.

  我们已经取得了不少的进展。

  24、We can work out the details next time.

  我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

  25、I suggest that we take a break.

  建议休息一下。

  26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.

  咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

  27、We need a break.

  我们需要暂停一下。

  28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.

  我建议明天再继续,好吗?少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住“,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”

  29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.

  我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

  30、That will eat up a lot of time.

  那会耗费很多时间。

  30个“谈判口语要素”脱口而出,你已有了一个很好的开头,希望你一直奔驰在这条高速公路上,“疯狂英语快速突破法”,将帮助你取得全面突破!疯狂人生感悟:

  最痛苦、最寂寞、最灰心的时候就是聚集最大能量和精神财富的时候!这是你的幸运!这是你的福气!不要叹息,不要抱怨,去享受痛苦和打击吧!去锻造和完善自我吧!强大自己,强大自己,强大祖国!这是我们每个人应该追求的目标!你最大的弱点法潜伏着你最大的能量!一旦突破,它将成为撼动世界的优点!

  商务英语七日七语

  1. I will send you some brochures?if yo

u are interested.

  如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。

  2. Can you suggest an alternative?

  能否告知您其他方便时间?

  3. As an alternative?I wish to propose May 3rd.

  另一个方便时间是5月3日。

  4. If you are interested?we may consider selecting you as our partner.

  如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

  5. I see. But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?

  我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

  6.Yes?we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year?

  好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?

  7.Then?let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.

  那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。

  职场上英语2

  1. I'm an office worker.

  我是上班族,职场英文百句真言。

  2.I work for the government.

  我在政府机关做事。

  3.I'm happy to meet you.

  很高兴见到你。

  4.I like your sense of humor.

  我喜欢你的幽默感。

  5.I'm glad to see you again.

  很高兴再次见到你。

  6.I'll call you.

  我会打电话给你。

  7.I feel like sleeping/taking a walk.

  我想睡/散步。

  8.I want something to eat.

  我想吃点东西。

  9.I need your help.

  我需要你的帮助。

  10.I would like to talk to you for a minute.

  我想和你谈一下。

  11.I have a lot of problems.

  我有很多问题。

  12.I hope our dreams come true.

  我希望我们的梦想成真。

  13.I'm looking forward to seeing you.

  我期望见到你。

  14.I'm supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.

  我应该节食/涨工资。

  15.I heard that you're getting married. Congratulations.

  听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

  16.I see what you mean.

  我了解你的意思。

  17.I can't do this.

  我不能这么做,求职英语《职场英文百句真言》。

  18.Let me explain why I was late.

  让我解释迟到的理由。

  19.Let's have a beer or something.

  咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

  20.Where is your office?

  你们的办公室在哪?

  21.What is your plan?

  你的计划是什么?

  22.When is the store closing?

  这家店什么时候结束营业?

  23.Are you sure you can come by at nine?

  你肯定你九点能来吗?

  24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10?

  我可以十点过后再回家吗?

  25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.

  会议訽定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

  26.Tom's birthday is this week.

  汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

  27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while?

  你要不要看/坐一会呢?

  28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there?

  星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

  29.Could you do me a big favor?

  能否请你帮我个忙?

  职场上英语3

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  We're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

  The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

  市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

  Words and Phrases

  business association 业务联系,交往

  business connection 业务联系

  close relationship 密切的关系

  closer ties 更密切的关系

  to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

  to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

  to present business relationship 保持业务关系

  to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

  to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

  to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

  to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

  to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

  to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

  to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

  职场上英语4

  -(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

  -May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

  -Come in,please.-请进。

  -Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

  -Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

  -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

  -All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

  -Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

  -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

  -Yes,please.-请换吧。

  -Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

  -下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

  -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

  -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

  -By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

  -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

  -Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

  -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

  -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

  -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

  -Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

  -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

  -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

  -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

  -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

  -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

  -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

  -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

  -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

  -What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

  -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

  -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

  -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

  -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

  -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

  -Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

  -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

  -The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

  -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

  -I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

  -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

  -All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

  -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

  -Excuse me.-对不起。

  -I am sorry.-很抱歉。

  -I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

  -Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

  -Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

  -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

  职场上英语5

  1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).

  早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

  2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.

  您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。

  3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?

  您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

  4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

  欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

  5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

  愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

  6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

  I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

  7. Have a good time!

  祝您过得愉快!

  电话用语:

  8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

  **饭店,前厅。您找谁?

  9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.

  对不起,我拨错号了。

  10. May I speak to your front office manager?

  能和你们前台经理说话吗?

  11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

  对不起,他现在不在。

  12. Would you like to leave a message?

  您要留口信吗?

  13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.

  对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

  祝贺语:

  14. Congratulations!

  祝贺您!

  15. Happy birthday!

  生日快乐!

  16. Happy New Year!

  新年快乐!

  17. Merry Christmas!

  圣诞快乐!

  18. Have a nice holiday!

  假日快乐!

  19. Wish you every success!

  祝您成功!

  答谢和答应语:

  20. Thank you (very much).

  谢谢您(非常感谢)。

  21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)

  感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

  22. It’s very kind of you.

  谢谢,您真客气。

  23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.

  不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。

  24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)

  非常高兴为您服务。

  25. I am at your service.

  乐意为您效劳。

  26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.

  感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

  27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

  很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。

  28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

  对不起,让您久等了。

  29. Sorry to interrupt you.

  对不起,打扰您了。

  30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.

  对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。

  31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.

  没关系。 算了吧。

  征询语:

  32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?

  我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

  33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.

  好的。 请稍等一下。

  34. May I use your phone?

  我能借用您的电话吗?

  35. Certainly. Yes, of course.

  当然可以。 当然可以。

  指路用语:

  36. Go upstairs/downstairs.

  上楼/下楼。

  37. It’s on the second (third) floor .

  在二(三)楼。

  38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

  请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

  39. This way ,please.

  请这边走

  40. Turn left /right.

  往左转/右转。

  41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.

  在大厅靠近大门。

  42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.

  在地下室走廊尽头。

  提醒用语:

  43. Mind (Watch) your step.

  请走好。

  44. Please be careful.

  请当心。

  45. Please don’t leave anything behind.

  请别遗忘您的东西。

  46. Don’t worry.

  别担心。

  47. Take it easy.

  放心好了。

  48. Please don’t smoke here.

  请不要在这边抽烟。

  告别语:

  49. Goodbye. See you late.

  再见。 待会见。

  50. Good night.

  晚安。

  51. See you tomorrow.

  明天见。

  52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.

  再见,谢谢您的光临。

  53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.

  再见,希望再见到您。

  54. Have a nice trip!

  一路平安!

  55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

  祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

  职场上英语6

  Edward:

  Thanks, you are so thoughtful.

  谢谢,你真是太周到了。

  Lu Yuan:

  This is your seat. Some office supplies have been prepared.

  这是你的座位,一些常用的办公用品已经给你准备好了。

  Edward:

  Not at the moment. Thank you.

  暂时没有了,谢谢。

  Lu Yuan:

  The printer, copier, fax and water dispenser are over there. Is there anything else I can do for you?

  打印机,复印机,传真机和饮水机都在那边。你看还有什么问题吗?

  Edward:

  OK, thanks.

  好的,谢谢。

  Lu Yuan:

  This is the contact information for the entire staff. Xiao Li's extension number is on the list as well as mine.

  这是公司全体职员的联系方式,小李的分机号码就在上面,我的也在。

  Edward:

  How can I contact him?

  怎么联系他呢?

  Lu Yuan:

  Here is your computer. If there are any problems with the computer, you can contact Xiao Li, the network administrator.

  这是你的电脑,如果有什么问题的话可以找网管小李。

职场上英语

手机扫码分享

Top