小编给大家分享了下面的职场面试突出业绩英语对话,欢迎浏览。
Interviewer:
What kind of jobs have you had?
你都做过什么工作?
Applicant:
I have been a Production Manager.
我做过生产经理。
Interviewer:
How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?
你做了几年的生产经理?
Applicant:
3 years.
三年。
Interviewer:
Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?
能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?
Applicant:
I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.
我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。
Interviewer:
Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for?
非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?
Applicant:
Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.
坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。
Interviewer:
Then have you received any award at your present company?
那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?
Applicant:
Yes. I was awarded the title of advanced Worker last year.
有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。
Interviewer:
How would you evaluate the company you are with?
你将如何评价你现在的公司?
Applicant:
Although I could not say that everything is perfect there,I still very much appreciate what the company has given me,especial many chances.
虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。
Interviewer:
How would your colleagues evaluate y
ou?你的同事会如何评价你呢?
Applicant:
They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague.
他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。
Interviewer:
Can you get recommendations from your present employers?
你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.
可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。
Interviewer:
Do you have any questions?
你有什么问题要问吗?
Applicant:
I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.
我想你已经把所有重点都提到了,不过如果以后我有什么问题,我会与你联系的。