伊索寓言小故事 篇一
在一个漂亮的乡村里,住着一只狐狸和一只乌鸦。狐狸和乌鸦是好朋友,经常一起玩耍。但是,狐狸经常捉弄乌鸦,让乌鸦感到很委屈。
有一天,狐狸对乌鸦说:“我听说你会唱歌,能不能给我唱一首听听呢?”乌鸦高兴地张开嘴巴,开始唱起歌来。但是,他一心只想展示自己的歌声,没有留心四周。狐狸趁机偷偷溜到乌鸦脚下,把他的美味食物偷走了。
乌鸦唱完歌,才发现自己的食物不见了,感到非常气愤。他责怪狐狸:“你明明知道我最珍惜的东西是这些食物,为什么还要偷走呢?”狐狸笑着说:“这就是你的错,你太过专注于自己的歌声,没有注意到身边的事情。”
乌鸦反思自己的行为,发现确实是因为自己太过自负,才导致被别人欺骗。他对狐狸说:“我以后会更加警惕,不再轻易相信别人了。”狐狸听了,也感到有些内疚,表示以后不会再捉弄乌鸦了。
从此以后,狐狸和乌鸦的友谊更加坚固,他们相互帮助,互相尊重。乌鸦也明白了要时刻保持警惕,不要被表面的美好所迷惑。友谊和警惕,是伊索寓言中最珍贵的品质。
伊索寓言小故事 篇二
在一个茂密的森林里,生活着一只乌龟和一只兔子。乌龟和兔子性格截然不同,乌龟步履缓慢但稳健,而兔子则灵活迅捷。
一天,乌龟对兔子说:“我们来比赛一下,看谁能先到达山脚下。”兔子一听,不屑一顾地答应了。比赛开始了,兔子一路疾驰,而乌龟却一步一步地艰难前行。
兔子很快就到达山脚下,发现乌龟还远远地落在后面。他觉得自己轻松获胜,便躺在草地上休息起来。然而,当他再次醒来时,却发现乌龟已经悄悄地爬到了终点。
兔子感到非常惭愧,他没有想到乌龟虽然慢,但却坚持不懈,最终赢得了比赛。他向乌龟道歉,同时也学到了乌龟的坚持和毅力。乌龟笑着说:“快的不一定能赢得比赛,慢慢来,也许更重要。”
从此以后,兔子变得更加谨慎,不再自负,而乌龟也更加自信,坚持自己的步伐。他们相互学习,相互成长,友谊更加牢固。在伊索寓言的小故事中,坚持和谨慎是最宝贵的品质。
伊索寓言小故事 篇三
《伊索寓言》是由300多个小故事组成,每个故事的篇幅都不常,但我们可以说,浓缩的都是精华,unjs小编今天就为大家带来伊索寓言小故事,欢迎阅读,
伊索寓言小故事
。The Country Mouse And the City Mouse 乡下老鼠和城市老鼠
The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .
城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。
The city Mouse gets off the city bus .
城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。
Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .
欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。
Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .
你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。
You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .
你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。
Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .
哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。
My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .
我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。
Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .
或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。
Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .
嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。
Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .
坐这儿,我把事物端出来。
The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .
乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。
Here is some lunch . Please eat .
这里有一些午餐,请用。
You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?
你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?
Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .
为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。
No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?
不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?
What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?
那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?
Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .
当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。
Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .
哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。
Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .
你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。
Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?
真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?
Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?
当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?
I have a great idea !
我有个好主意。
What is it ?
什么?
Visit me today ?
今天就来拜访我?
Today ?
今天?
Yes ! Right now !
对呀!就是现在!
Right now ?
现在
Yes ! Come with me now .
对呀!现在就跟我来。
Really ?
真的?
Okay !
好哇!
Let’s go …… to the city!!!Y – a – h – o – o !
我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。
We get off here . Wow !
我们在这里下车,哇!
Look at the tall building and bright lights . The city is so beautiful
看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。.
What is that ?
那是什么?
It’s a trunk . Be carefull !
那是卡车,小心!
Oh , I didn’t know .
哦,我不知道。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse’s red brick house .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。
There is my house , let’s go inside .
那是我家,我们进去吧?
Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful . You are a lucky mouse .
哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。
Let’s go into the kitchen . I’m so hungry .
我们到厨房去。我很饿。
Look ! Cheese !
看!奶酪!
Stop ! Don’t touch it !
别动!不要动它!
Why not ? ! I love cheese .
为什么?我喜欢奶酪。
That is a mousetrap . If you eat the cheese , you will get trapped . Be carefull .
那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的,
资料共享平台
《伊索寓言小故事》()。小心。Oh , I didn’t know .
哦,我不知道。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。
You eat like this every day ? There is so much food .
你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。
Here , try this chocolate cake.
这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。
Mmm . It’s so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .
嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。
Try this butter cookie , too .
再尝尝这块奶油饼干。
Yummy ! Yummy ! I want some more .
好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。
Shh…Be quiet . I hear something .
嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。
What ?
什么?
Vh – oh , it’s Old Yellow .
哦,不!那是老黄。
Who’s Old Yellow ?
谁是老黄?
It’s the master’s dog . Hide behind the cake !
它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!
Why ?
为什么?
Don’t ask questions ! Just hide !
别问了,只管躲着就是了。
Old Yellow comes in the kitchen . Grrrrr …… Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table .
老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。
( in a whisper ) Stay still !!! Don’t breathe , Don’t make a sound !
(轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。
I smell mice , Come out , come out .
我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。
Wherever you are ! Arf ! Arf ! Arf ! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.
不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。
I’m so afraid .
我好害怕。
Me , too , But , get ready to run !
我也是,但是准备好逃跑!
( Voice come from the living room ) Come here ,old Yellow ! You need a bath .
(来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。
I’ll be back , Grrrrr ……
我会回来的,唔…
Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling .
老黄咆哮着离开厨房。
Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone , We are safe now.
感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。
My goodness ! How can you live here ?
我的天!你怎么能住在这里?
It’s not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let’s have some more cookies.
又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。
Are you sure it is safe ?
你确定安全了吗?
Of course . Let’s eat , I am still hungry .
当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again .This time , Flufly , a cat , appears .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。
Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice .
喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了
Come out , come out , wherever you are !
出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!
Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table .
猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。
Oh , there you are !
喔,你们在这里呀!
Quick !! Jump !!! Run ! Run ! Run ! Run for your life !
快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!
Help me ! Help me ! I didn’t know where to run !
救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?
Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry !
这里!这个方向!快!快!快!
Inside my hole ! Quickly !
到我的洞里来!快!
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole . Both of them are out of breath , but they are safe .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了
Are you okay ? ( out of breath )
你还好吗?(喘不过气)
Yes , But I am very scared .
还好,但是我非常害怕。
Don’t worry . Fluffy can’t get in here .
别担心,毛毛没办法进来。
How can you live here ? It’s so dangerous .
你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。
It’s not too bad . You just have to be a fast runner .
还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。
I’m going back home .
我要回家了。
Why ? Please stay a little longer .
为什么?请再待久一点吗!
No , thanks . The city is too dangerous .
不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。
But there is still a lot of food left .
可是还剩下很多事物。
You can eat it all,I’m going back to the country , and eat my dry bread and corn .
你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米
But they taste terrible
但是那很难吃呀。.
Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country .
或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。
You are a lucky mouse
你是只幸运的老鼠。.
MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort .
精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。