节选商务英语口语对话 篇一
A: Good morning, Mr. Smith. How was your weekend?
B: Good morning, Lisa. It was great, thanks for asking. How about yours?
A: It was good too, thanks. Did you have a chance to review the report I sent over on Friday?
B: Yes, I did. Overall, it looks good. I have a few suggestions for improvement though. Can we go over them in our meeting later today?
A: Of course. I'll make sure to have the updated version ready for our discussion.
A: Good afternoon, Mr. Johnson. I hope you're doing well.
B: Good afternoon, Sarah. I'm doing well, thank you. How about you?
A: I'm good, thanks. I wanted to discuss the upcoming project with you. Are you available to meet tomorrow to go over the details?
B: I have a busy schedule tomorrow, but I can make time for a quick meeting in the morning. Will that work for you?
A: That works for me. I'll send over a meeting invite with the agenda for our discussion.
节选商务英语口语对话 篇二
A: Hello, Ms. Lee. I wanted to follow up on the proposal we discussed last week.
B: Hello, James. I'm glad you reached out. I have some feedback on the proposal. Can we schedule a meeting to go over it in more detail?
A: Absolutely. How about we meet on Thursday afternoon? Does that work for you?
B: Thursday afternoon works for me. Let's aim for a meeting around 2 pm.
A: Perfect. I'll send over a calendar invite with the meeting details.
A: Hi, Mr. Brown. I wanted to discuss the budget for the next quarter.
B: Hello, Emma. I appreciate you bringing this up. I have some ideas on how we can adjust the budget to align with our goals. Can we schedule a meeting to discuss this further?
A: Sure. How about we meet on Friday morning to go over the budget adjustments?
B: Friday morning works for me. Let's plan to meet at 10 am to review the budget together.
A: Sounds good. I'll send over a meeting invite with the agenda for our discussion.
节选商务英语口语对话 篇三
第一节
航班信息 Flight Information
1.商务建议
商务旅行之前,询问航班是第一步。询问航班需要明确:日期、航空公司、航线、里程、票价、折扣等,此外,最好明确是中转航班还是直达,能否转签或退票。Do you have any direct flight to New Zealand?(你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班?)是常用的问法。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Hello. This is the ticket reservation department of United World Airlines.
您好!这是联合航空公司订票部。
B:Do you have any direct flights to New Zealand?
你们有没有盲飞新西兰的航班?
A:Yes. We do have one on Monday.Do you want a one-way or a round-trip ticket?
有的,周一有一班。您要单程的还是往返的票?
one-way ticket单程票 round-trip ticket往返票
B:A round-trip ticket.How much is the fare for a round trip?
往返票。买一张往返票多少钱?
A:USD 850 for the business class and USD 600 for the economy class. Do you want to fly business or economy class?
商务舱850美元,经济舱650美元。您要商务舱还是经济舱?
business class商务舱 economy class经济舱
B:A business ticket, please. How much luggage can I take with me?
商务舱。我可以随身带多少行李?
A:20 kg.
二十公斤。
B:I wonder whether you grant discounts?
我想知道你们有没有折扣?grant discount打折
A:Sure, we grant a 20% discount for the members of United Airlines.
当然,我们为联合航空会员打八折。
B:How long does the flight take?
要飞多久?
A:About II hours.
大概11个小时。
B:Let me count... Ok, it works out for my time schedule.Thanks a lot.
让我计算一下,还行,比较适合我的时间安排。多谢。
A:You are welcome.
不客气。
3.商务英语核心句型
What flights do you have from Los Angeles to Shanghai tomorrow?
明天从洛杉矶飞往上海有几班飞机?
Do you have any direct flights to Beijing?
你们有没有直飞北京的航班?
Do you fly to Shanghai on Sunday?
星期日你们有班机去上海吗?
I'd like to have an economy ticket.
我想买一张经济舱的票。
When can I come to collect tickets?
我何时能来取票?
I'd like a moming flight.
我想坐上午的班机。
I'd prefer a night coach.
我想买一张夜间的经济舱机票。
What is the departure time of the moming flight?
上午的航班几点起飞?
What time am I supposed to check in?
我应该什么时候去办登机手续?
4.商务英语情景词汇
date 日期
airline 航空公司
route 航线
mileage 里程
ticket price 票价
discount 折扣
transit 中转航班
turn sign转签
return a ticket 退票
air hostess,stewardess 空中小姐
flight schedule 航班时间表
luggage compartment 行李舱
baggage claim area 行李认领处
departure time 起飞时间
arrival time 到达时间
boarding check 登机牌
Airline company 航空公司
商务旅行时,乘坐交通工具时应赶早不晚。乘坐飞机时,国际惯例是提前半小时到一个小时办理登机手续,起飞前半小时
第二节
何时登机 Boarding Time
1.商务建议
商务旅行时,乘坐交通工具时应赶早不晚。乘坐飞机时,国际惯例是提前半小时到一个小时办理登机手续,起飞前半小时停止登机,国内提前一个小时办理登机手续,起飞前半小时停止登机。但有时遇到特殊情况,可能会有所变动,所以建议提前打电话询问机场并务必准备好护照或身份证。询问登记时间可用:What time do I have to be at the gate?(我什么时候到登机口?)
2.商务英语情景对话
A:May I help you?
我可以效劳吗?
B:Yes, I want to check in. Here is my ticket and passport.
是的,我要办理登记手续,这是我的机票和护照。
A:Please put your baggage on the scale.
请把行李放在秤上。
B:Sure.I still have one shoulder bag. May I carry it with me on board?
好的,我还有一个背包,可以把它带上飞机吗?
A:Of course, you can.
当然,可以。
B:Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
A:It's Gate 5.
5号登机门。
B:What time do I have to be at the gate?
我得在什么时候到登机口?
A:You may board now. Here is your boarding pass.
您现在就可以登机了,这是您的登机牌。
boarding pass 登机牌
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
3.商务英语核心句型
May I havE your ticket and passport, please?
请出示您的机票和护照。
Excuse me,which boarding gate do I go to?
对不起,这个班次的登机门是几号?
Which gatE should I board the plane?
我们在几号门登机?
4.商务英语情景词汇
excess weight 超重
scale 称:标度,刻度
baggage tag 行李标签
excess baggage charge 超额行李费
不同的国家和地区对中转有不同的规定,对违禁品的限制也不尽相同,最好事先询问。填写入关登记和海关申报表是必
第三节
转机问题 Transferring Flights
1.商务建议
不同的国家和地区对中转有不同的规定,对违禁品的限制也不尽相同,最好事先询问。填写入关登记和海关申报表是必不可少的步骤,如果被拒绝入境,可不是什么有趣的经历。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me. Do you need a Disembarkation Card and Customs Declaration Form?
先生,不好意思。请问您需要入境登记卡与海关申报表吗?
B:I'm not sure. What are they for?
我不清楚那些是要做什么用的?
A:Well,if you're staying in Germany, you'll need to fill out the forms to enter the country. If you are a transit passenger,you don't need them.
是这样的,如果您要在德田停留,就必须填写这些文件才能入境。如果您要转机,就不需要填写。
B:I'm getting on a connecting tlight to Berlin at Franldurt Airport.
我是要在法兰克福机场搭机去柏林。connecting flight中转飞行
A:Then you'll need to clear immigration and customs at Frankfurt.
那么您就必须获得法兰克福移民及海关官员批准才能入境。
3.商务英语核心句型
Transit passengesare required to disembark.
要转机的乘客必须办理过境手续。
I am transferring in Kuala Lumpur.
我要在吉隆坡转机.
Do I have to claim and transfer my baggage?
我要把行李取出来然后办理中转手续吗?
There’re only forty minutes left for your connecting flight,
您转乘的班机还有40分钟就要起飞了。
And how long do I have to stay in Tokyo for the connecting flight?
我需要在东京呆多久才能转机?
Where should I transfer for Beijing?
我该在哪里转机到北京?
4.商务英语情景词汇
Disembarkation Card 入关登记卡
Refused entry 拒绝入境
International Airport 国际机场
domestic airport 国内机场
Airport Terminal机场候机楼
International Terminal 国际候机楼
International Departure 国际航班出港
Domestic Departure 国内航班出站
exit; out; way out 出口
Departure Lounge 候机室
gate;departure gate 登机口
Customs Declaration Form 海关申报表
arrivals 进站(迸港、到达)
departures 出站(出港、离开)
由于天气或机械故障(mechanical failure)等原因,难免出现航班延误的情况,这是最考验忍耐力的时刻。你可以这样
第四节
航班延误 Flight Delays
1.商务建议
由于天气或机械故障(mechanical failure)等原因,难免出现航班延误的情况,这是最考验忍耐力的时刻。你可以这样询问:How long will the flight be delayed?(班机延误多长时间?)但因为气候引起的航班延误通常除了等待别无他法。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me, May I help you?
我可以帮助你吗?
B:Yes.Has the Flight FB12 from Shanghai arrived?
从上海飞来的FB12航班到了吗?
A:No yet.The flight was delayed due to the heavy rain.
还没有,因为大雨,所以航班延误了。due to因为
B:How long will-the flight be delaryed?
班机延误多长时间?delay推迟,延误
A:A hour.
一小时。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
3.商务英语核心句型
Will the flight be canceled?
这趟班机取消了吗?
Is the plane on time?
飞机准时吗?
What's the cause of the delay?
什么原因延误?
How long will the flight be delayed?
飞机延误多长时间?
晕机在飞行途中是一种常见的状况,这时你最好闭上眼睛,做深呼吸,实在不行就只好求助于空乘人员(Airline service
第五节
晕机 Airsickness
1.商务建议
晕机在飞行途中是一种常见的状况,这时你最好闭上眼睛,做深呼吸,实在不行就只好求助于空乘人员(Airline service)了。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:You'd better fasten your seatbelt, it is time to take off.
你最好系好安全带,马上就要起飞了。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:This is your first trip abroad, right?
这是你第一次出田旅行吗?
B:Yes,I feel a bit nervous.It's very bumpy, isn't it?
是的。我有些紧张。很颠,对吗?
A:Yes,a little.Do you get air-sick?
有一点儿,你觉得恶心吗?
B:Yes, a bit.Please give me a few tablets for air-sickness.
是的,有一点。请拿给我一些眩晕宁。
A:Ok, here you are.
好的,给你。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
3.商务英语核心句型
Will you give me some pills for motion sickness?
你可以给我一些晕机的药吗?
May I have a sick bag?
可以给我一个呕吐袋吗?
I don't feel very well.
我觉得不舒服。
May I have a cup of water?
您可以给我拿杯水吗?
出国公干或旅游时,一旦抵达目的地的机场,首先便是办理入境手续(immigration)o除了检查护照、签证是否有效,机场
第六节
在入境室 At the Immigration Office
1.商务建议
出国公干或旅游时,一旦抵达目的地的机场,首先便是办理入境手续(immigration)o除了检查护照、签证是否有效,机场的官员通常会询问你入境的目的和停留的期限。你只需简要地回答清楚,如for business,sightseeing或to attend an intemational seminar.即可顺利通过入境检查。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:May I see your entry card and passport,please?
请让我看一下你的入境卡和护照,好吗?
entry card入境卡 passport护照
B:Certainly. Here you are.
当然。这就是。
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
你来访的目的是什么?
B:Sightseeing.
观光。
A:I see.How long are you going to stay?
我明白了。你准备待多久呢?
B:For about three weeks.
大约三星期。
A:Can I see your Health Declaration Form and Quarantine Certificate?Everything is ok. You may go through customs now.
可以看一下你的健康卡和检疫证吗?没别的事了,你可以去办理海关手续了。
3.商务英语核心句型
Passport,flight ticket and Disembarkation Card,please.
请给我护照、机票及旅客入境手续。
I'm going to stay here for a week as a tourist.
我以游客的身份在此停留一个星期。
Do you have a return ticket?
我能看一下您的返程机票吗?
May I have a look at your passport and visa,please?
我能看一下你的护照吗?
4.商务英语情景词汇
waiting room 候机室
departure lobby 走廊
air ticket 飞机票
nationality 国籍
registered domicile 籍贯
ticket counter 售票处
customs officer 海关人员
passenger inspection 旅客检查
Health Declaration Form 健康卡
Quarantine Cerdtjficate 检疫证
依照国际惯例,各国海关为防止、武器的入境,在过关时皆会要求乘客将携带的物品申报(declare)。
第七节
应对海关检查 Please Declare Customs
1.商务建议
依照国际惯例,各国海关为防止、武器的入境,在过关时皆会要求乘客将携带的物品申报(declare)。如果所携带的物品需要报税时,在飞机上要先填好申报卡。如果是比较贵重的礼物,只需要填上personal belongings即可。一般而言,海关官员的问题较为固定,若能提前准备,即可轻松应对。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Your customs declaration card, please.
请拿出你的关税申报卡。
B:Here it is.
在这儿。
A:Do you have anying to declare?
你有任何要申报的东西吗?
B:I don't think so,I have only personal belongings.
我想没有,我只有一些私人物品。
A:Please open your bags.
请打开你的袋子。
B:All right. There you are.
好的。这就是。
A:You have two digital cameras.Are they Jaqpanese cameras?
你有两部数码相机。是日本相机吗?
B:Yes, they are.
是的。
A:Since they are both of the same mark, only one camera is exempted from tax.You'll have to pay the customs duty on the second one.Please take your card and pay the cashier.
因为它们是同一牌子,所以只能一部相机可以申报免税。你必须付第二部相机的关税。请拿你的申报卡向出纳员付款。be exempted from tax 免税 customs duty 关税
3.商务英语核心句型
There are my personal belongings.
这些是我的私人物品。
Have you got any cigarettes and liquor with you?
您带香烟和酒了吗?
I have nothing but personal belongings.
我只带了些个人物品。
The camera is exempted from tax.
这部相机是免税的。
4.商务英语情景词汇
Yen 日币
HK dollar 港元
Pound 英镑
U.S.dollar 美金
Euro 欧元
Ruble 卢布
为了保证顺利出行,外出公干或私人旅游前,最好用网络或电话方式提前预订房间,既经济又方便,尤其在旅游旺季,更免去
第八节
预约酒店 Booking Hotels
1.商务建议
为了保证顺利出行,外出公干或私人旅游前,最好用网络或电话方式提前预订房间,既经济又方便,尤其在旅游旺季,更免去了许多不必要的麻烦。若和相关城市的公司有业务往来,则可以请对方代为订房,更加便捷。当你抵达饭店,只要向前台人员报上姓名及订房的方式,即可check in.
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good afernoon sir.Do you have reservation?
下午好,先生。您有预定吗?
B:Yes,I made a reservation through W&M Company.
是的,我是通过W&M公司预定的。
A:May I have your name,sir?
能告诉我您的名字吗,先生?
B:My name is Zhou Xiang.
我的名字叫周翔。
A:I'll check the reservation book.Yes, here it is.Mr.Zhou of. W&M. A single room with bath is reserved for you.Will you register here, please?
我查一下预定的名单。有了,在这儿。W&M公司的周先生。已经帮您留了一间带浴室的单人房。请在这里登记好吗?register登记
B:All right.
好的。
A:You'll be staying for two weeks?
您将停留两个星期吗?
B:Yes,that's right.I'll be leaving on February lOth.
是的,我将在二月十日早上离开。
A:Your room is 818 0n the 5th floor.The bellboy will show you the way.
您的房间是五楼的八一八号房。服务生会带您去。bellboy 服务生;侍者
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
3.商务英语核心句型
May I book a single room with afront view for Dec.15 t0 20.
我能预订一间朝阳的房间吗7 1 2月1 5日到20日用。
I would like to book a single room.
我想订一间单人房。
Is there any double room a,vailable?I would like one with an ocean view.
还有双人房吗?我想要一间海景房。
I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Do you have a room available?
你们还有空房吗?
4.商务英语情景词汇
motel 汽车旅馆
inn 小旅馆
front desk 前台
reservation counter 预约柜台
arrival date 抵达日期
deposit 订金
pay first 先付款
hotel 旅馆
room service 客房服务
one night stay 住宿一晚
room number 房间号码
departure date 离开日期
正式入住前,需要在前台根据预约情况办理登记手续。工作人员将核对你的姓名、预定时间和预订要求,随后便能入住
第九节
办理登记 Registration
1.商务建议
正式入住前,需要在前台根据预约情况办理登记手续。工作人员将核对你的姓名、预定时间和预订要求,随后便能入住。需要提醒的是:商务旅行中,一般提前预订要比门市价便宜很多。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good morning!I am Wang Nan.I booked a room a week ago.I would like to check-in, please.
早上好!我叫王楠。我在一周前预约了房间。我要办理入住。
B:Please wait a minute.Let me see.Is it ajunior suite?
请稍等。我查一下,是一间套房吧?Junior suite 套间
A:Yes,it is.
是的。
B:Would you please fill in your address and passport number here?
你能把住址和护照号填在这里吗?passport number护照号
A:Yes,is it okay in this way?
好的,这样行吗?
B:Yes, your room number is 1304 and this is your key.
可以。您的房间是1 304.这是您的房间钥匙。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
3.商务英语核心句型
Please reserve a single room under the name of MS.Liu.
请以刘女士的名义订一间单人房。
Do you accept credit cards?
你们接受信用卡吗?
I have a reservation. Can I check in now?
我预定了一间房,可以现在登记手续吗?
I need some help with my baggage.
我需要有人帮我拿一下行李。
I'd like to check-in,please.
我想入住。
4.商务英语情景词汇
standard room 标准间
singe room 单人间
deluxe room 豪华房
suite 套房
front view room 朝街房
rear view room 背街房
ocean view room 海景房
business room 商务标间
klng size/queen size room 大床间
在外旅行要善于利用好各种方便快捷的服务,绝大多数酒店都乐于用优质的服务吸引“回头客”,因此你有需求时,不用
第十节
电话叫醒 Wake-up Call
1.商务建议
在外旅行要善于利用好各种方便快捷的服务,绝大多数酒店都乐于用优质的服务吸引“回头客”,因此你有需求时,不用不好意思开口。要知道Customer is God,只要你说I'd like to request a wake-up call,酒店都会满足你的要求。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good evening. This is Mr. Green in Room 325.
晚上好,我是住在325房间的格林先生。
B:Good evening, Mr. Green. Can I help you?
晚上好,格林先生。您有什么需要吗?
A:I'm going to Beijing early tomorrow moming. And I'd like to request a wake-up call. Will that be much trouble?
我明天清晨要去北京,我需要叫早服务,这给您添麻烦吗?
B:Oh, no, never. What's the exact time you'd like us to call you tomorrow morning?
哦,一点也不,您要我们在什么时间把您叫醒呢?
A:Well, my flight is due to take off at 7:00 a.m.I've no idea how long it'll take to drive to the airport.
我的航班是上午7点的,我不知道坐车去机场要多长时间。take off起飞 take adrive to乘车去
B:It won't take long, 40 minutes is enough.Do you mind if I call you at 5:30 a.m.? Then you will have time to have your breakfast.
肘间不长,40分钟足够了。我在早晨5点半叫醒你可以吗?这样你可以吃过早餐之后动身。
A:Oh, thank you. But l'm not used to having breakfast so early, so please wake me up at 6 instead.
哦,谢谢。不过我不习惯这么早用早餐,请6点钟叫醒我吧。
B:All right.I'll call you at 6 then. Good night Have a good sleep.
好吧,那我就6点钟叫醒你吧。晚安,祝您睡个好觉。
3.商务英语核心句型
Is this the Reception?
请问是总台吗?
I'd like a wake-up call,please.
我要预订叫早服务。
I have an important interview.So would you please wake me up at 8 0'clock?
我有一个重要的会见。所以能否在8点钟的时候叫醒我?
4.商务英语情景词汇
Hotel brochure 旅馆服务介绍书
fill in 填写
go straight ahead 直走
valuable 贵重物品
safety deposit box 保险箱
due to 由于
travel schedule 旅行计划
telephone wake up service 电话叫醒服务
入住时须check in,而办理结账退宿叫做check out。住宿费用的计算是从早上到翌日中午十二点为一天,时下有的酒
第十一节
结账退房 I'm checking out
1.商务建议
入住时须check in,而办理结账退宿叫做check out。住宿费用的计算是从早上到翌日中午十二点为一天,时下有的酒店已开展延时服务,允许客人延迟~两个小时退宿。通常酒店都会安排服务生为客人搬送行李。如有要求,可以说Could you send a bellboy to Room~?(能不能派一位服务生到~号房来)。最后,别忘了给服务生小费(tip)以表示谢意。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Could you send a bellboy to room 818?
能不能派一位服务生到818号房来?
B:Certainly, sir.He'll be up in a couple o minutes.
当然,先生。他几分钟内就会上去。a couple of minutes 几分钟
A:Yes.Come in.Please take these suitccarses.I'll take my briefcase.
请进。请替我毫这些皮箱。我自己拿公文包。suitcase皮箱;小提箱 briefcase公文包
B:Good moming, sir.
早,先生。
A:Good moming.I'd like to check out now.
早。我想现在结账。
B:May I have your key, please? You stayed five nights and made 8 local and 2 long distance telehone calls.
请给我您的铜匙,好吗?您住了五个晚上,并打了八个市内电话和两个长途电话。
local call市内电话 long distance call长途电话
A:That sounds right.
应该没锗。
B:All right,sir. That comes to $400 including tax.
好的,先生。含税总共四百美元。
3.商务英语核心句型
Can you have someone bring my bags down?
能不能请人帮我把行李拿下来?
Here's your key deposit, your change and receipt.
这是您的押金、找零和收据。
Be sure not to leave anything behind, please.
请当心.别遗留下任何物品。
I'd like to ha,ve my bags taken down to the lobby right away.
我想把行李立刻拿到大厅去。
4.商务英语情景词汇
EN/ERGENCY EXIT 紧急出口
by card 签信用卡
extra key 备用钥匙
by cash 付现金
hotet charges 旅馆费用
by check 付支票
在一座陌生的城市,问路恐怕比看地图要省事的多,而且还可以增加和别人交流的机会。
第十二节
寻找餐馆 Finding a Restaurant
1.商务建议
在一座陌生的城市,问路恐怕比看地图要省事的多,而且还可以增加和别人交流的机会。Would you please tell me…或Could you tell me...please?都可以让你很快得到答案。此外,搭乘出租车(taxi)也不失为一个好办法。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me. Would"you piease tell me where Sunshine Hotel is?
对不起,请告诉我阳光饭店在哪儿好吗?
B:Yes, it is on Shanghai Road.
可以,阳光饭店在上海路上。
A:How do I get there?
我怎么去那儿呢?
B:You can take the No. 895 bus.
你可以乘坐895路公共汽车去那儿。
A:Is the bus-stop far away?
车站远吗?bus-stop公交车站
B:No, it's just across the street over there.
不远,就是那条马路的对面。across横穿,穿过
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
B:You're welcome.
别客气。
3.商务英语核心句型
Where canI enjoy best local food?
我在哪儿能吃到最正宗的本地风味儿?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近有什么便宜的餐馆吗?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有中餐厅?
4.商务英语情景词汇
in front of 在前面
miss 错过
next to 靠近,贴近
corner 角落,拐角处
go down to 一直走到
西方人有凡事都要事先预约的习惯,特别是在邀请客户用餐的时候,一定要提前订好位子,否则会显得很不礼貌。但如果
第十三节
订位子 Booking a Table
1.商务建议
西方人有凡事都要事先预约的习惯,特别是在邀请客户用餐的时候,一定要提前订好位子,否则会显得很不礼貌。但如果是快餐(fast food)或便餐(luncheon)的话,则没有必要搞得很隆重。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Can I book a table for Sunday?
可以在周日预定一张桌子吗?
B:Certainly.How many of you are coming and what time would you like your table?
当然可以。请问是几位客人?您想预定什么时间的?
A:Six, we'd like a table of seven on Sunday evening.
六个人。周日晚上七点。
B:Your name,Sir?
先生,请问你贵姓?
A:Liu Li.
刘力。
B:Mr.Liu, we'll keep the table for you until 7:30.You know it's always busy on the weekend.
刘先生,我们将把位置替您保留到7点30分。您知道,周日顾客比较多。
A:I see.Thank you.
我明白,谢谢你。
3.商务英语核心句型
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
Hope you have enjoyed your dinner.
希望您今天用餐满意。
How many are there in your party?
您们共几个人?
Could we sit in the non-smoking area?
我们可以坐在无烟区吗?
Do I have to make a reservation?
需要预定吗?
I'd like a table in the room.
我想要订个包间。
在国外西餐馆就餐时,必须了解基本的点餐规则。正式的全套餐点上菜顺序是:第一道,头盘;第二道,汤:第三道,副菜:第四道
第十四节
学会看菜单 Learning to Read the Menu
1.商务建议
在国外西餐馆就餐时,必须了解基本的点餐规则。正式的全套餐点上菜顺序是:第一道,头盘;第二道,汤:第三道,副菜:第四道,主菜;第五道,水果或沙拉;第六道,甜点;第七道,咖啡或茶。但其实你没有必要全部都点,点太多吃不完反而失礼。头盘、主菜加甜点是最恰当的组合。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me, could I see the menu, please.
打揽一下,我能看看菜单吗? menu莱单
B:Ok. Here's the menu.
好的。这是菜单。
A:Could Ijust have the soup to start please?
请先给我来一份例汤,好吗?soup倒汤
B:That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗,先生?
A:Yeah,that's fine, and for the main course could I have a steak please?
可以。好的……至于主菜,请给我来一份牛排。
B:Fine. Which vegetable, please?
好的。请问要什么蔬菜?
A:A bakcd potato and green beans.
烤马铃薯和豌豆。
B:Would you like anything else?
您还要别的什么吗?
A:Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可以推荐一些不错的酒?
B:Would you like to have French red wine?
您想品尝法国红酒吗?
A:Yeah I think I would.
是的,可以。
B:Anything else?
还需要别的吗?
A:That'll be all for now. Thank you.
目前这些菜就够了。
3.商务英语核心句型
Are you ready to order?
请问您准备点菜了吗?
May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
Bring me the menu,please.
请给我拿菜单来。
Do you havE a menu in Chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
Which food would you like best? Chinese food, westem food or sea food?
你最喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐,西餐还是海鲜?
Would you like to try mapo Tofu?
要不要品尝一下麻婆豆腐?
4.商务英语情景词汇
entree 头盘
main course dish 主菜
dessert 甜点
beef 牛肉
Beijing Roast Duck 北京烤鸭
Dumpling Feast 饺子宴
The West Lake Beef Broth 西湖牛肉羹
Yangcheng Lake Hairy Crab 阳澄大闸蟹
West Lake Vinegar Fish 西湖醋鱼
beer 啤酒
beverage 饮料
seafood 海鲜
besides 除……之外
Longjing Shrimp 龙井虾仁
Fotiaoqiang 佛跳墙
The Steamed Wuchang Fish 清蒸武昌鱼
Fish Filets in Hot Chili Oil 水煮鱼
在海外出差公干,尤其是号称“汽车王国”的美国,最好能租到一辆车来代步,既省时又省力。除了驾车技术娴熟外,租车
第十五节
如何租车 Renting a Car
1.商务建议
在海外出差公干,尤其是号称“汽车王国”的美国,最好能租到一辆车来代步,既省时又省力。除了驾车技术娴熟外,租车时,一定要携带International Driver's License(国际驾照),ID(身份证明)或护照。另外为了安全起见,最好能先上保险(insurance),通常保险费都已包括在租车的费用中。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me.l'd like to rent a car tomorrow, for a day, please.
打扰了,我明天想租一天车。
B:Ok. Which would you like, a compact or a sedan?
好的。你喜欢什么车,小汽车还是轿车?
A:How much is a compact for a day?
小汽车一天多少钱?
B:It's thirty dollars a day and twenty cents a mile, s:ir.
一天三十美元,一英里二十美分,先生。
A:Does that include insurance?
包括保险吗?
B:Yes, sir.It includes insurance and a full tank of gas, too.May I see your driver's license?
是的,先生。包括保险和满箱汽油。我可以看一下你的驾照吗?
A:Here it is, I have an Intemational Driver's License.
给你,我有围际驾照。
B:Here's your'Iicense, and would you fill out this form please?
这是你的驾照,请你填一下这张表格好吗?
A:Certainly.
当然。
3.商务英语核心句型
I'd like to rent a car, please.
我想租一辆车。
What type of car do you want?
您想要什么类型的车?
How much is a compact for a day?
租一天多少钱?
Any type will do.
什么类型都行。
4.商务英语情景词汇
automobile 汽车
sports car 跑车
convertible 敞篷跑车
station wagon 旅行客货车
rally 越野车
sedan (美)轿车
compact 小型汽车
air-conditioned car 空调车
truck 卡车
mileage per mile 每英里费用
jeep 吉普车
vehicle accident insurance 交通意外保险
除了公共交通工具、租车出行外,在国外出差时,搭乘出租车也很普遍。准备搭车前,要先问清taxi stand(出租车站)的
第十六节
乘坐出租车 Getting a Taxi
1.商务建议
除了公共交通工具、租车出行外,在国外出差时,搭乘出租车也很普遍。准备搭车前,要先问清taxi stand(出租车站)的具体方位,因为在有些地方,是不准随意招呼出租车的。上车前,应将目的地告诉司机,清楚起见,可以将详细地址写在纸条上,如Holiday Inn,St.Louis,然后再交给司机。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Where can I catch a taxi?
哪里可以叫到出租车?
B:The taxi zone is right on the right corner over there.
出租车站就在右边转角处。
A:Excuse me. Are you free?
打扰了,您有空么?
B:Sure. Where are you going?
当然。您要去哪?
A:To Holiday Inn in St. Louis.
到圣·路易斯的假日酒店。
B:Holiday Inn? Ok. That's about 20 miles away.
假日酒店?好的,大约是二十英里远。
A:How much will it cost?
需要多少钱呢?
B:That'll run about $30.00.
大约三十美元。
A:That's Ok.
没问题。
3.商务英语核心句型
I want to call for a taxi.
我想叫辆出租车。
Please drop me offat Park Street.
请让我在公园路下车。
How many minutes does it take to get to the Airport?
到机场要几分钟?
Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?
请让我在这里下车。我该付你多少钱?
了解:外出除了搭出租车之外,地铁站(subway)和公共汽车(bus)也是很便利的交通工具。在日本、法国等地,地下铁可通往市区的各个角落。而在美国,greyhound bus(灰狗巴士)更是随处可见。如果是从机场启程到市区的旅馆,可搭乘由机场开往临近市区的limousine bus(交通车)。
地铁的好处是快捷、舒适,不便之处在于有时候不太好找地铁站,如果坐反了方向则更麻烦。乘车前一定看清楚指示牌
第十七节
乘坐地铁 By Subway
1.商务建议
地铁的好处是快捷、舒适,不便之处在于有时候不太好找地铁站,如果坐反了方向则更麻烦。乘车前一定看清楚指示牌,然后询问工作人员Which line should I take?(我应该乘坐哪条线路?)可以帮你解决困难。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me? I'm a bit mixed up about the subway system Would you like to tell me which line I should take for the National Museum?
打扰了,我对地铁系统不太明白。请问去围家博物馆应该乘哪一班地铁?
B:You'd better take Line No. 2.
你最好乘坐2号线。
A:Is this the right platform for the subway?
是在这个站台等车吗?
B:Yes.
是的。
A:How can I get out of the platform after I get off the srubway?
我下车后怎么出站台?
B:After you get off, take the elevator up, follow the signs and then tum right.
下车后乘电梯上去,按路标指示,然后向右走。
3.商务英语核心句型
Excuse me, where can I get the subway tickets?
请问我在哪儿买地铁票呢?
Hello,we need some tokens.
你好,我们需要一些代币。
As soon as I get underground I lose my sense of direction.
一进地铁站,我就搞不清方向。
Do I have to change trains?
我得换乘吗?
I want to go to the Best Buy. Which line should I take?
我想去Best Buy.应该乘坐哪条地铁?
4.商务英语情景词汇
underground 在地面下
override 坐过站
fence 围栏
line 线路
platform 站台
放迸
head for 朝…前进
bill 纸币,钞票
change trains 换乘
subway ticket 地帙票
公交车是最普通的交通工具之一,它可以延伸到远郊等任何地方,看清站牌,询问售票员(conductor),你就可以到你想去
第十八节
乘公交车 By Bus
1.商务建议
公交车是最普通的交通工具之一,它可以延伸到远郊等任何地方,看清站牌,询问售票员(conductor),你就可以到你想去的地方了,Could you call me when the bus arrived?可以为你省去很多麻烦,不必担心坐过站。
2.商务英语情景对话
A;Excuse me, Sir, is this the right bus to City Hall?
对不起,这是不是去市政厅的车?
B:No, it isn't. You've got on the wrong bus.
不是,您上错车了。
A:Which bus should I take?
我应该坐几路车?
B:You should take No.25.
您可以乘坐25路公交。
A:Where can I take it?
在哪儿坐?
B:You can get off at the next stop and just wait there for it.
在下一站下车,在原地等就可以了。
A:Is this the bus that goes by the mall?
这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?go by经过
B:Yes.
是的。
A:So it's very convenient, thank you for your help.
这样真方便,谢谢您的帮助。
B:My pleasure.
乐意效劳。
3.商务英语核心句型
Could you tell me the bus number to the city center?
请问开到市中心的公交车是几路车?
Is this the right bus for Chinatown in New York?
这是到纽约唐人街的车吗?
How long will it take me to get to City Bank if I take this bus?
我搭这班公交车多久可以到花旗银行?
Which stop should I get off if I'm going to No.1 Department Store?
要到第一百货应该在哪一站下?
Sorry, this bus doesn't go by the Hilton Hotel.
对不起,这辆车不经过希尔顿饭店。
There's a bus every five minutes.
每五分钟就有一趟车。
牢记:
当你身在国外时,突然遇到外国人向你问路,千万耍弄清楚I don't know.和I don't understand.的区别.
如果你自己也是外地人而不知道他所问的问题时,你要说:I don't know.I'm a stranger myself.不能说l don't understand.这句话,后句的意思是我听不懂对方说的话,有请对方再说清楚一点的含义。
你相信吗?在西方很多国家坐火车要比坐飞机昂贵,原因是你可以欣赏旅途风光,而且火车的服务设施也很完备。如果你
第十九节
乘火车 By Frain
1.商务建议
你相信吗?在西方很多国家坐火车要比坐飞机昂贵,原因是你可以欣赏旅途风光,而且火车的服务设施也很完备。如果你不赶时间的话,建议你可以来体验一下这种交通工具。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me. I would like to buy a ticket on the sleeping car to Manchester.
请买一张到曼彻斯特的卧铺票。
B:One hundred and twenty pounds, please.
请付120英镑。
A:Here you are.
给你钱。
B:Do you have change?
你有零钱吗?
A:No. By the way, which platform will the train leave from?
没有,顺便问一下,从哪个站台发车?
B:Platform 5. Here is eighty pounds change.
五站台。找你80英镑。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
3.商务英语核心句型
Excuse me, I'd like to find out about trains to Shanghai.
劳驾,我想问一下去上海的火车的情况。
I want to book a soft berth to Wuhan.
我想买一张去武汉的软卧票。
I'II take a round tnip ticket. So how much is it?
我就要一张往返票吧。每张多少钱?
4.商务英语情景词汇
railway station 火车站
hard seat 硬座
upper berth 上铺
lower berth 下铺
berth 硬卧
sleeper 卧铺
first class 头等座
booking office 订票处
乘船旅行(Boat Trip)是一件非常浪漫的事,可以让你忘却旅途的劳顿和工作的烦恼。西方人认为喜欢在大海上漂泊
第二十节
乘船 Bv Beat
1.商务建议
乘船旅行(Boat Trip)是一件非常浪漫的事,可以让你忘却旅途的劳顿和工作的烦恼。西方人认为喜欢在大海上漂泊的人都具有一种骑士精神(Chivalry)。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?
这艘海峡船开得很快,是吗?
B:Yes, very fast. They make the trip in about an hour.
是的,非常快。这趟旅行大约要1小时。
A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.
但愿我们在旅途中不要遇到风浪。
B:No, I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.
我也是这么希望的,我想在甲板上放一把椅子,欣赏穿越海峡的沿途风景。deck甲板
A:That's a good idea.
这是个好主意。
3.商务英语核心句型
I want to go on deck for some fresh air.
我想到甲板上吹吹风。
That's the only port of call.
这是航程中惟一的停靠站。
I hope we shan't have a rough passage.
希望不要遇到风浪。
4.商务英语情景词汇
amid ship 在舰船中部
anchor 锚
roll 左右摇摆
pitch 前后颠簸
bows 船头
cabin 客舱;房舱
在国外处理个人金融业务时,要了解基本的账户常识。银行账户一般分为跗油娜account(定期存款户头)和checking ac
第二十一节
在银行 At the Bank
1.商务建议
在国外处理个人金融业务时,要了解基本的账户常识。银行账户一般分为跗油娜account(定期存款户头)和checking account(活期存款户头)两种(英式英语分别为currcnt account和deposit account)。为避免随身携带大量现金,可在当地开户。其中checking account较合乎需要,因为你可以用银行卡或支票付款。每个月末,银行还会寄来你的收支明细表,方便快捷。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good moming! I'd like to open a bank account.
早上好,我想开个银行户头。
B:A savings account or a checking account?
定期存款户头还是活期存款户头?
A:Could you explain the difrerenCe between the two?
你能否解释两者有何不同?
B:Certainly.A savings account bears 4% interest but you can pay your bills by check or bank card.You don't have to carry large amounts of cash.
活期存款户头要支付4%的利息,但你可以用支票或银行卡付款,无需随身携带大笔现金。interest利息
A:I see.I'd like to open a checking account then.
我明白了。那么我开个活期存款户头。
B:By all means. That's what most Americans do.
没问题。多数美圄人都这么做。
A:Is there a charge for it?
需付费用吗?
B:If your checking account balance is more than $200,there is no charge.
如果你的活期存款户头余额超过二百美元,就不需付贵。
A:I'd like to deposit $5000 in a checking account.
我想存进五千美元到活期存款户头里。deposit存放;储存
A:Would you fill out these forms?
请填这些表格好吗?
A:Ok.
好的。
3.商务英语核心句型
Can you change some money for me,please?
请帮我兑换这些钱,好吗?
Let me find out the exchange rate.
让我看看今天的汇率。
I'd like to open a checking/saving account.
I'd like to open a current/deposit account.
我想开一个活期/定期账户。
I want to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇票。
4.商务英语情景词汇
dishonored check 空头支票
trust fund 信托资金
district bank 地方银行
deposit certificate 存款单
account closed 账户结清
exchange rate 汇率
在海外兑换旅行支票(Traveler's Checks)时,银行会向你要求身份证明(ldentification),此时护照或国际驾照是最
第二十二节
兑换旅行支票 Exchanging Traveler's Checks
1.商务建议
在海外兑换旅行支票(Traveler's Checks)时,银行会向你要求身份证明(ldentification),此时护照或国际驾照是最好的身份证明。在国际金融市场瞬息万变的今天,在兑换时必需清楚了解当天的汇率:What's the exchange rate today?如果你想兑换一些零钱,也必须事先说明。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me.I'd like to cash some traveler's checks here.
打扰了,我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
B:Certainly. Do you have any identification?
当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?
A:Yes,I have my passport. Here it is.
是的,我有护照,给你。
B:Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?
好的。你要兑换多少呢,先生?
A:What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换比例是多少?
B:A dollar is valued at six point seven RMB.
一美元价值六点七元人民币。
A:One hundred dollars, please.
请换一百羹元。
B:Here you go, sir.Will that be all right?
可以,先生。这样可以吗?
3.商务英语核心句型
Can I cash atraveler's check?
我能兑换旅行支票吗?
Do you cash traveler's checks?
你这儿能兑换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to convert some RMB Yuan to U.S.dollars, please.
请帮我将一些人民币兑换为美元。
How much do you want to exchange?
你要兑换多少?
Could you give me one dollar in small change?
能否给我一美元的小面额零钱?
4.商务英语情景词汇
blank check 空白支票
passbook 活期存折
deficit 赤字
endorsement 背书
dishonored account 拒绝往来户
past due 过期
enquiry desk 询问处
在国外出差或旅游时,有时也要处理一些邮政业务,比如邮寄包裹、明信片或信件,熟记一些基本的邮局用语也是必要的
第二十三节
在邮局 At the Post Office
1.商务建议
在国外出差或旅游时,有时也要处理一些邮政业务,比如邮寄包裹、明信片或信件,熟记一些基本的邮局用语也是必要的准备。如I'd like to mail this package.(我要邮寄包裹)。鉴于各国邮局的作业程序不同,遇到程序不太清楚的时候,最好加上一句:What's it for?(这是做什么用的?)邮局职员一般都会热情作答。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Excuse me.I'd like to mail this package to China and buy ten post cards.
打扰一下,我想寄这个包裹到中田,并买十张明信片。
B:You can do both right here. Would you fLII out this green customs sticker?
两样都可以在这里办理。请先填写这张绿色关税贴纸好吗?sticker贴纸
A:What should I write here?
我该填些什么呢?
B:What's in the package?
包裹里装的是什么?
A:Five books.
五本书。
B:Ok.Write "Five books" here and write down the value,too.You also have to fill out this white sticker.
好的。在这儿写下“五本书,”并写下价格。你还需要填写这张白色贴纸。
A:What's it for?
这条是做什么用的?
B:This is to indicate what you want to be done with the package if it doesn't reach the addressee.
如果物件未送达收件人,你想如何处理包裹的选项。addressee收件人
A:I'd like it returned to me.
找希望回邮给我。
B:In that case,check the box“Return to Sender".
那样的话,在“归还寄件人修那一栏上划勾。
3.商务英语核心句型
I'd like to mail this package to China.
我想把这个包裹寄往中国。
Pleasefill out this customs paper.
请填写这张关税卡。
Please retum it to me if the package doesn't reach the addressee.
如果包裹未寄达,请退还本人。
4.商务英语情景词汇
surface mail 普通邮件
sea mail 海运邮件
registered mail 挂号
return postcard 回邮明信片
postal remittance 邮政汇款
air mail 航空邮件
special delivery mail 限时专送
ordinary mail 平信
zip code 邮递区号
在美国,绝大多数商品都是含税价格,你可以在离境时拿购物发票在机场办理退税手续(tax refund)。
第二十四节
买纪念品 Buying Souvenirs
1.商务建议
在美国,绝大多数商品都是含税价格,你可以在离境时拿购物发票在机场办理退税手续(tax refund)。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good moming, sir. May I help you?
早上好,先生。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B:Yes. I want to see some watches.
是的。我想看看手表。
A:Here're the samples. You've got a lot of choices.
这是样品。您可以随便挑选。
B:Well, if I buy more than one, would you offer me a discount?
我要是多买,你可以打折吗?
A:Right.We do grant discounts on quantity purchases. The more you buy, the more you save.
可以打折。我们是按照顾客购买的多少打折的。买的越多,越划算。
B:Does the price include tax?
请问这个价钱含税吗?
A:No, we are duty-free shop.
不含,我们是免税商店。
3.商务英语核心句型
You could bring some post cards of American scenery or book cards or things like that.
您可以带一些美国风景的明信片或书签之类的礼物。
Here are some real Italian handicrafts.
这些是真正的意大利手工艺品。
Does the price includc tax?
请问这个价钱含税吗?
If you can't decide now,we'II have a look around.
如果您现在决定不下来,我们再转转.
4.商务英语情景词汇
fashionable 流行
go out of style 过时的
precious 珍贵的
gold object 金器
perfume 香水
diamond 钻石
crystal 水晶
post card 明信片
1.商务英语口语餐厅对话
2.商务英语口语打电话对话
3.商务英语口语对话学习
4.商务英语口语对话——独家代理商
5.商务英语口语对话:销售趋势
6.商务英语口语观光旅游对话
7.商务英语口语对话句型:即期付款交单支付
8.BEC商务英语口语词汇列举和对话应用
9.出访英国商务英语口语对话
10.商务英语口语关于办公用品的常用对话