酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语
Accepting a reservation 接受预订
Dialogue:
W: Good morning Italian restaurant. How may I help you/What can I do for you?
上午好,意大利餐厅,我能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight.
我想今晚在这订张桌子,
酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语
。W: Certainly sir. For how many persons?(问人数)
当然可以了,先生。请问要订多少人的桌子呢?
G: Six.
六个人。
W: At what time would you like it?(问时间)
请问什么时候光临呢?
G: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7点半。
W: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?(客人名字及电话)
好的,先生。能告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
G: It’s Smith and my number is 123456
史密斯,我的电话是123456
W: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for 6 at 7:30 tonight. Is that right?(确认)
非常感谢,史密斯先生。今晚七点半一张六人桌,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
W: We will hold the table for 15 minutes. And we look forward to seeing you/ Thank you for calling us.
我们为您保留桌子15分钟。非常期盼您的光临!
备注:1 接电话时 问候语+餐厅名+ How may I help you?/What can I do for you?/Is there anything I can do for you?
2 接受预订要问人数、预定时间、用餐形式(根据实际情况)、名字及电话。
Buffet自助餐 a la cart散点
3在结束通话之前要做一个确定(confirm),
资料共享平台
《酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语》()。4 注意礼貌用语
Fully booked 预订已满
Dialogue:
W: Good evening. Italian restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,意大利餐厅,请问能帮到您什么?
G: Yes, I’d like to reserve 2 tables at 8:00 tonight.
我想订两张桌子,今晚八点。
W: I’m sorry, sir, there aren’t any table left for 8:00 tonight. But we can book one for you at 9:00.
不好意思,先生。今晚八点的`桌子全部预订完毕,但我们九点会有位子。
G: No, that’s too late
. 不好,那太晚了。
W: I’m terribly sorry, sir.
实在很抱歉,先生
G: How about tomorrow evening?
明晚呢?
W: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can’t guarantee anything, but we’ll try our best. I hope you’ll understand.
明晚的桌子也预订完毕了,我们不能保证,但会尽力而为。希望您能谅解。
G: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白,但如果你们能帮忙安排到位子我会很感激的。
W: May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您的大名和电话?
G: David Hale…
大卫……
W: I’ll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
明晚八点如有位子我们会尽快通知您。
G: Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见。
W: Bye.
备注:当座位已预订满时要表示歉意,尽量满足客人的要求,如:征求客人另安排时间或如有空桌再联系客人