酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语(优秀3篇)

时间:2019-01-05 07:47:26
染雾
分享
WORD下载 PDF下载 投诉

酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语 篇一

商务中心日常用语

商务中心是酒店中提供给商务旅客进行工作和会议的场所。在商务中心中,旅客可以使用各种办公设备和服务,以满足他们的工作需求。下面是一些商务中心日常用语,供您参考和学习。

1. 询问商务中心的位置和开放时间

- Excuse me, where is the business center located?

- 对不起,请问商务中心在哪里?

- The business center is located on the second floor, next to the conference rooms.

- 商务中心位于二楼,靠近会议室。

- What are the opening hours of the business center?

- 商务中心的开放时间是什么时候?

- The business center is open from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

- 商务中心周一至周五上午8点至晚上8点开放。

2. 预定会议室

- I would like to reserve a meeting room for tomorrow morning.

- 我想预定一个会议室,明天上午使用。

- Certainly, how many people will be attending the meeting?

- 当然可以,请问有多少人参加会议?

- There will be 10 people attending the meeting.

- 会议将有10个人参加。

3. 借用办公设备

- May I borrow a laptop for a few hours?

- 我可以借用一台笔记本电脑几个小时吗?

- Sure, I will bring one to your office.

- 当然可以,我会给你送一台到你的办公室。

- Can I use the printer in the business center?

- 我可以使用商务中心的打印机吗?

- Of course, there is a printer available for guests to use.

- 当然可以,商务中心有一台供客人使用的打印机。

4. 打印、复印和传真服务

- How much does it cost to print a document?

- 打印一份文件需要多少钱?

- It costs 10 dollars per page for black and white printing and 20 dollars per page for color printing.

- 黑白打印每页10美元,彩色打印每页20美元。

- Can I make copies of some documents here?

- 我可以在这里复印一些文件吗?

- Yes, there is a copy machine available for guests to use.

- 是的,商务中心有一台复印机供客人使用。

5. 接收和发送传真

- I need to send a fax. Is there a fax machine in the business center?

- 我需要发送传真。商务中心有传真机吗?

- Yes, there is a fax machine available. Please let me know the fax number and I will assist you.

- 是的,我们有传真机。请告诉我传真号码,我会帮你处理。

- I received a fax this morning. Can I pick it up from the business center?

- 今天早上我收到了一份传真。我可以从商务中心取吗?

- Of course, please provide me with the fax number and I will assist you with retrieving the fax.

- 当然可以,请告诉我传真号码,我会帮你取传真。

以上是商务中心日常用语的一些例子。希望这些用语能够帮助您在商务中心中顺利进行工作和会议。

酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语 篇三

  这是您的'原件。

  15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the copy is ready.

  我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。

  16. Would you like me to staple these for you?

  我为您装订好这些好吗?

  17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at th

e top?

  我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?

  18. Shall I enlarge/reduce this to fit A4 paper?

  我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?

  19. Shall I copy these on both sides of the paper?

  我进行双面复印好吗?

  20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we copy it to two pieces, and then tape them together?

  我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?

酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语(优秀3篇)

手机扫码分享

Top