外贸业务关系英语句式 篇一
外贸业务关系的建立非常重要,它直接影响到企业的发展和国际市场的拓展。在外贸业务中,使用合适的英语句式可以帮助我们更好地与国外客户沟通,建立良好的合作关系。以下是一些常用的外贸业务关系英语句式。
1. 提出建议和要求:
- We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the latest product catalog.
- Could you please send us more information about your payment terms?
- We would like to request a sample of your product before placing a bulk order.
2. 表达兴趣和意向:
- We are very interested in your products and would like to learn more about your company.
- We would like to explore the possibility of establishing a long-term business relationship with your company.
- We are considering placing a trial order with your company to test the market demand.
3. 谈论价格和付款方式:
- Could you please give us a quotation for the products we discussed?
- We would like to negotiate the price and payment terms for the bulk order.
- We are open to different payment methods and would like to discuss the options with you.
4. 确认订单和发货:
- We would like to confirm our order for 1000 units of the product.
- Could you please provide us with the estimated delivery time for the order?
- We would like to arrange the shipment as soon as possible. Could you please let us know the shipping details?
5. 投诉和解决问题:
- We regret to inform you that the goods we received were damaged during transit.
- We would like to request a replacement for the defective products.
- We hope you can resolve this issue in a timely manner to avoid any further inconvenience.
以上是一些常用的外贸业务关系英语句式,它们可以帮助我们更好地与国外客户进行沟通和合作。在进行外贸业务时,我们应该注意使用适当的礼貌用语和商务用语,以展示我们的专业素养和诚意。通过建立良好的外贸业务关系,我们可以实现互利共赢的合作,促进企业的发展。
外贸业务关系英语句式 篇二
外贸业务关系是国际贸易中不可或缺的一部分。建立良好的外贸业务关系可以帮助我们与国外客户建立长期合作伙伴关系,提高出口产品的竞争力。以下是一些常用的外贸业务关系英语句式,帮助我们更好地与国外客户进行沟通和合作。
1. 表达感谢和赞赏:
- We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continuous support and cooperation.
- We appreciate your prompt response to our inquiries.
- Thank you for providing us with high-quality products and excellent service.
2. 表示愿意合作和加强联系:
- We would like to explore the possibility of establishing a long-term business relationship with your company.
- We are committed to strengthening our partnership with your company and expanding our cooperation.
- We look forward to further collaboration in the future.
3. 提供帮助和支持:
- If there's anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know.
- We are willing to provide technical support and training for your staff.
- Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.
4. 提出建议和改进意见:
- We would like to suggest some improvements to the packaging of the products.
- It would be beneficial to have a more detailed product specification sheet.
- We recommend exploring new marketing channels to reach a wider customer base.
5. 确认合作和达成协议:
- We are pleased to inform you that we have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of the contract.
- We would like to proceed with the order as discussed and agreed upon.
- We are ready to sign the contract and initiate the production process.
通过使用这些外贸业务关系英语句式,我们可以更好地与国外客户进行沟通和合作。在进行外贸业务时,我们应该注重建立信任和互利共赢的关系,以确保长期合作的稳定性和成功。外贸业务关系的建立不仅是一种商业关系,更是一个桥梁,连接着不同国家和文化的人们。
外贸业务关系英语句式 篇三
下面是外贸交易中关于外贸业务关系话题的常见句式,各位可以根据实际情况灵活进行套用。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industr
ial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
Words and Phrases
closer ties 更密切的关系
to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系
business association 业务联系,交往
business connection 业务联系
close relationship 密切的关系
to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系
to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系
to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系
to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系
to continue business relationship 继续业务关系
to present business relationship 保持业务关系
to improve business relationship 改善业务关系
to promote business relationship 促进业务关系
to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展