泰戈尔的诗英文总结(精选6篇)

时间:2018-06-09 09:41:30
染雾
分享
WORD下载 PDF下载 投诉

Title: Summary of Tagore's Poetry - Part 1

Rabindranath Tagore, the renowned Indian poet, philosopher, and Nobel laureate, has left an indelible mark on the world of literature with his profound and evocative poetry. His works, deeply rooted in the culture and spirituality of India, resonate with readers across the globe. In this article, we will delve into the themes and symbolism prevalent in Tagore's poetry, highlighting his unique style and contributions to the literary world.

Tagore's poetry often explores the themes of love, nature, and spirituality. He believed in the interconnectedness of all living beings and emphasized the importance of harmony and unity. Love, in Tagore's poems, is not limited to romantic relationships but extends to encompass love for humanity, nature, and the divine. His poems often evoke a sense of longing and desire, capturing the essence of human emotions and the universal quest for love and fulfillment.

Nature holds a significant place in Tagore's poetry. He saw nature as a source of inspiration and a reflection of the divine. Through vivid descriptions of landscapes, seasons, and natural elements, Tagore painted a beautiful tapestry of the world around him. His poems celebrate the beauty of nature while also highlighting its vulnerability and the urgent need for environmental conservation.

Spirituality is another recurring theme in Tagore's poetry. He explored the concept of the divine and sought to establish a connection between the material and the spiritual realms. His poems reflect his quest for spiritual awakening and his belief in the power of introspection and self-discovery. Through his words, Tagore invites readers to embark on a spiritual journey of self-realization and transcendence.

Tagore's unique style of writing is characterized by its simplicity and lyrical quality. His poems are often written in free verse, allowing for a natural flow of thoughts and emotions. He employed vivid imagery and metaphors to convey complex ideas and emotions, making his poetry accessible and relatable to readers of all backgrounds. Tagore's use of musicality and rhythm adds to the enchanting quality of his poems, making them a delight to read aloud.

In conclusion, Rabindranath Tagore's poetry is a testament to his profound understanding of the human condition and his ability to capture the essence of love, nature, and spirituality. Through his evocative words, he invites readers to embark on a journey of self-discovery and connection with the world around them. Tagore's poems continue to inspire and resonate with readers, reminding us of the inherent beauty and interconnectedness of all things.

Title: Summary of Tagore's Poetry - Part 2

Rabindranath Tagore, the celebrated poet and philosopher, has left an indelible mark on the world of literature with his profound and evocative poetry. In this article, we will continue our exploration of Tagore's poetry, focusing on his portrayal of human emotions, social criticism, and his impact on the literary world.

Tagore's poetry delves into the depths of human emotions, capturing the myriad of feelings experienced by individuals. He masterfully expresses joy, sorrow, longing, and despair through his poignant words. His poems act as a mirror to the human soul, reflecting universal emotions and experiences. Tagore's ability to empathize and connect with his readers lies in his honest portrayal of the complexities of human emotions.

Social criticism is another significant aspect of Tagore's poetry. He often addressed societal issues such as poverty, inequality, and the plight of marginalized communities. Tagore believed in the power of literature to bring about social change, and his poems served as a platform to voice his concerns and critique the existing social order. His works continue to inspire activists and advocates for social justice.

Tagore's impact on the literary world cannot be overstated. He was the first non-European to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, which brought global recognition to Indian literature. His poems have been translated into numerous languages, allowing readers worldwide to experience the beauty and depth of his words. Tagore's influence can be seen in the works of subsequent generations of poets, who have drawn inspiration from his unique style and themes.

In conclusion, Rabindranath Tagore's poetry remains a testament to his profound understanding of human emotions and his commitment to social justice. Through his evocative words, he continues to inspire readers across the globe. Tagore's legacy as a poet and philosopher will continue to shape the literary world for generations to come.

泰戈尔的诗英文总结 篇三

  1、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned itwith splendour.

  白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。

  2、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

  尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。

  3、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

  当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。

  4、 Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles intoperfection.

  不是鎚的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。

  5、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

  上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。

  6、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

  采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。

  7、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keepsaloof.

  大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。

  8、" The learned say that your lights will one day be no more." said thefirefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

  萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。

  9、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

  小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。

  10、God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.

  上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。

泰戈尔的诗英文总结 篇四

  这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。

  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled withmist and rain.

  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

  人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

  Man barricades against himself.

  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。

  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love anddeath and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

  只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers willkeep themselves blooming all your way.

  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voiceof their wings.

  "谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背

后大跨步走着。"

  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapoursof life.

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellowleaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

泰戈尔的诗英文总结 篇五

  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on theirback.

  那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

  That I e_ist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

  我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

  We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who areyou so silent?"

  "I am a mere flower."

  “我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”

  “我不过是一朵花。”

  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

  Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

泰戈尔的诗英文总结 篇六

  有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺湲的乐声。

  Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart themusic of the ripples.

  “海水呀,你说的是什么?”

  “是永恒的疑问。”

  “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”

  “是永恒的沉默。”

  What language is thine, O sea?

  The language of eternal question.

  What language is thy answer, O sky?

  The language of eternal silence.

  静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

  Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love toyou.

  创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。

  而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

  The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night-it is great.

  Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

  不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

  Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

泰戈尔的诗英文总结(精选6篇)

手机扫码分享

Top